Masjid Dar El-Eman Reopening
In the name of Allah the Most Gracious Most Merciful
Masjid Dareleman rules & regulations for reopening under Covid-19
We are working to create a safe environment for all of our community members.
Currently we are looking at opening the Masjid for prayer services keeping in mind the safety of those who attend.
Inshallah Masjid will reopen starting Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at fajr time.
Prayers will be performed in the multipurpose hall and entry will be from the double doors.
1. Masjid will be open for all the prayers inshallah. (Prayers Times are below)
2. Jumaa will be performed starting this week inshallah. We will have two Jumaa with shortened khutba & Salat.
3. Salat will be short inshallah.
4. All sunnahs will be prayed at homes.
5. Masjid will open 10 minutes before salat and close right after completion of salat and lecture.
6. Men only will be allowed age 21 and older. Women and kids are not allowed at this time.
7. Wudu area and bathroom facilities will be closed. Also food serving in cafeteria will not be allowed.
Our focus is for the safety and health of those amongst us who are most vulnerable.
We urge you to please read the following instructions carefully and follow the rules for your safety and our community’s safety too.
While government has allowed places of worship to hold services there are strict guidelines to follow in order to minimize the possibility of infecting anyone with the covid-19 virus.
Attendees should abide by the following rules:
1) Keep 6 feet distance.
2) Wear mask. Anyone without a mask will not be allowed.
3) Bring your own rug and a plastic bag for your shoes.
4) Wear socks.
5) Occupy the place marked with blue tape
6) Wudu should be made at home because wudu area will be closed.
7) People with medical conditions like asthma, allergies, uncontrolled diabetes,and on steroid medications are not allowed at this time to the Masjid.
8) People with runny nose and sinusitis are not allowed
9) By the door, the security staff might check your temperature. If you have a fever, no entry. – People with fever over 100.4 are not allowed.
10) It’s a first come first serve system. When the max number of attendees is achieved no more entry allowed under any circumstances. No exceptions.
11) Avoid shaking hands, hugging, or kissing; please keep a distance of at least six feet (two meters) from brothers and sisters who are not part of your household.
12) Please follow the instructions of the security personnel. They volunteered their time and efforts to keep us safe.
Iqama Times till the End of June 2020 inshallah as follows:
Fajr: 5:30 am
Dhuhr: 2:00 pm
ASR: 5:30 pm
Maghrib:10 minutes after Athan.
Esha’a: 10:10 pm
First Friday Khutba at 1:30 pm
Second Friday khutba at 2:00 PM
Let’s all help to make the implementation of these guidelines a success so we can keep the Masjid open Inshallah.
May Allah protect us all and keep us safe and healthy.
Jazakum Allah khair
WELCOME TO DAR EL-EMAN ISLAMIC CENTER!
Welcome to the website of the Dar El-Eman Islamic Center (DEIC)! DEIC is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Arlington. Our mission is to serve the religious needs of the Muslim community of Arlington.
DEIC offers services related to but not limited to five daily prayers, Friday prayer, and educational sessions through talks and seminars. DEIC, in collaboration with other Islamic institutions in DFW area, is involved in providing various social services like food collection and distribution to those who need the most.